Followers

Sunday 1 July 2012

CLP Sketch #49


It's a busy day for me today, this is the first of three posts, I hope you come back and see the rest. It's the first of the month so there is a brand new challenge at CLP Challenge and Chelsea has come up with an amazing sketch, again.

Here's my card,


following this sketch,


A great sketch isn't it? I've said before, I love following a great sketch as the card just materialises in front of your eyes, lol. I've coloured Waterlily Tilda in with my Distress Markers, I just wish I could get them to blend how I like on a smoother paper, but I still love them, lol. The paper is from Maja Design, again-I can't get enough of these beauties. I've distressed the edges with a Tim Holtz tool and then machine sewn them using The Ribbongirls top stitching thread.


The flowers are from WOC, the spikey one is from Kort and Godt, thanks Mary :) The lace along the bottom is from The Ribbon Girl.


The sketch challenge is open for a whole month, please pop over to CLP and have a peek at what the DT have come up with, they are amazing.

I'm entering this card into MDUC's Shabby Chic challenge, and Deep Ocean Challenge's Welcome Summer challenge.
I'll be back soon with some more.

Hugs,





9 comments:

  1. WOW Becky this is stunning love the image and as always coloured beautifully and the layout is superb. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! Stunning coloring, and the flowers are so gorgeous!!

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Becky
    lovely card (nothing new there then) lol, like you I love a good sketch, (helps no end if you are stuck for idea's), & this sketch is fantastic.
    hugs
    Sandra (craftynan)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another STUNNER
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! Love all the cards that you have posted today. Love how you have coloured the images...STUNNING!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!! I really love your colouring with distress inks, it looks great! This card is stunning! Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card! I just love the colours!! Tilda is so cute with her curly hair:)

    Hugs Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card! Love your take on the sketch, your coloring and all the pretty details.

    Thanks for joining us at MDUC!

    Hugs
    Kathrin aka Kruemel

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so gorgeous! love your colouring, beautiful colours and gorgeous lace! thanks for joining us at MDUC, hugs, Jane x

    ReplyDelete