Followers

Friday 29 June 2012

Midsummer Tilda

Hi everyone, these weeks are going by so fast. I'm here with a card for another challenge at Tilda's Town Challenges. This week we want to see your cards with a celebration theme. I was asked by one of the classroom assistants at the kids' school if I could make a card for her friends daughter for her prom. This set my cogs in motion, and this is the outcome.


I was asked to put her name on, where the prom is 'Hardwick Hall' and the date. I've coloured Midsummer Tilda with the new summer Tim Holtz distress ink pad in picked raspberry, and the rest is with my distress markers. The letter dies are using a Tim Holtz die. The silk ribbon, topstitch thread and the button twine are all from The Ribbon Girl.



The paper is from Bo Bunny, and the edges have been distressed with a Tim Holtz distress tool. The flowers are from WOC.


Have a look at the fabulous inspiration the girls have created over at Tilda's Town Challenges and remember the prize up for grabs is a voucher to use at Tilda's Town and there's free P&P wherever you are in the world ;)

Hugs,





13 comments:

  1. Becky, your card is gorgeous! Love all the details, the floral arrangement and of course our amazing coloring!

    Hugs
    Mae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Becky gorgeous card love the image and the layout is fantastic. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, she must be really happy with a card like this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a real pretty Tilda card Becky, so cute and great colouring.
    Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enchanting Tilda creating Becky! So lovely... so fun to see the new pink and how it paints up! I'm sure she loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO beautiful, becky! Love the pink and the theme! Perfect design, and I love the little dots around tilda! I'm sure she loved it! Hugs, Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful! Gorgeous papers and Tilda is cute as ever.
    Wishing you a happy weekend.
    Hugs
    Nancie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just beautiful Becky, I love all the pretty details and gorgeous colours, delightful card
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Becky
    just been catching up on your lovely cards (after being away for a few days), I bet Katie was over the moon with this beautiful card.
    hugs
    Sandra (craftynan)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! When I grow up I want to make cards like this! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Becky, wow this is stunning. Love your colouring and the details are fabulous. A really lovely creation.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete