Followers

Friday 13 April 2012

Sketch

Hi everyone,

I'm sorry, but this is being posted from my phone, while I'm sat freezing round the swings with the kids. I've been internetless for a few days, and I'm lost, lol. I've not been able to pop round any blogs as although I've got an iPhone I don't have much of a signal in my house. I'm so glad I scheduled my dt posts this week or I'd have been stuck.

I saw this sketch over at Simply magnolia yesterday when I was out walking the dog, and had to draw it down. I can't see if my card fits any other challenges.

Here's my card




Luckily my wifi still works so I can still edit my pics and then send them to my phone, what a polava lol.
I think this is one of my all time favourite Tilda's and I've coloured her with distress inks. I've used one of the new doohickey border dies, and then almost covered all of it. The flowers, pearls and seam binding are all from wild orchid crafts.




It's my Dads birthday today, his first away from us. It proving to be such a hard day, I've been to the cemetery and given him a can of beer, it's 3 months today since we lost him-on another Friday 13th and I'm missing him just as much.




Better keep this short, my fingers are like ice. But, I must admit having no Internet is saving me a small fortune :)

Hugs,

Becky x

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the color and style.
    Gorgeous image and embellishments, the pearl string is a great detail. :)

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love the pearls......

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweete!!!!! i like the pearl and details....very very beautyful!!! pretty girl and lovely daisy!!!! you are a very nice scrap-woman for me!!!!! i like too mutch your card and your projet!!!! kiss ENRICA

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a divine card love the pastel....she is soooooo cute hugs sassyxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, it´s lovely!!
    hugs NIcolet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its a beauty my lovely! I am sure your Dad is watching you and sending you much love. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Becky, your card is absolutely stunning! I love the soft colours and pearls.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card and such a wonderful image Becky!! Hope you get your internet sorted its such a bummer when its offline!!!

    Sending you a big hug and lots of love for today you are in my thoughts!! Love Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Bexs, gorgeous card hun, lovely colouring, hope your internet gets sorted soon,

    sending warm thoughts your way hun, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Becky, I love this Tilda and you have coloured her to perfection. It's fabulous.
    I know how it feels to miss someone close and firsts are always the hardest. Thinking of you.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card, love your coloring and all the fine details!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Becky
    another beautiful card, love the colours that you have used. Like you I also think this is one of my favourite Tilda's (although she has yet to drop in to my shopping basket) lol. Hope yesterday wasn't to hard a day for you to get through. As I've said before first anniversary's/Birthday's/Special events after some one has recently passed are such hard days, the only thing that is going to make it a (little) easier is time.
    BIGGEST of HUGS
    Sandra (craftynan)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You can do equally Debra even though you should really target on this evaluate webpage themselves.
    my site: Genital Wart Cream

    ReplyDelete