Followers

Wednesday 14 March 2012

Basket Of Roses

Hi,

I want to share with you a Lili Of The Valley card I've made for my first entry into Deep Ocean Challenge where they want to see butterflies on your creation. I'm also entering this into LOTV's Idea's to Inspire, National Craft Month challenge, where this week they want to see a card for Mum, or in Pink. I opted for the pink, as regular readers of my blog will know I lost my Mam in January.


I've used LOTV's 'Basket of Roses' from the latest release, and she's been coloured in with distress inks. I've covered the two butterflies in glamour dust.


The papers are from Maja Design, and I've used various dies from Quickutz, Magnolia, Cheery Lynn and Die-namics. The flowers, lace and ribbon are all from Wild Orchid Crafts.


Pop back soon, I'm aiming to have another post done today.

Thanks for taking time to look at my cards, please leave a comment and let me know what you think as I really do enjoy reading them.

Hugs,

5 comments:

  1. Hi Becky
    love your PINK card, (my favourite colour), love what you have done with the background very pretty.
    hugs
    Sandra (craftynan)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Becky, Love the way you have coloured her and the background, just gorgeous.

    Hugs
    Judex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Becky on winning the Lili of the Valley 'Pink or Mum' challenge. I love the card you made, very inspiring. It was my first go entering a challenge, I can see I have a way to go yet! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Becky on winning the LOTV week2 National Craft Month challenge. A truly stunning card and a very worthy winner.
    All the best Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on winning week two honey your card is gorgeous and you truly deserve it! Smiles.xx

    ReplyDelete