Followers

Thursday 16 February 2012

'3-2-1'

Hi everyone,

I've been wanting to colour in in black and white for quite some time, and with the kids being off this week I've had a few moments to myself when I've been sat with my inks out and this cutie is the result.

I was really pleased with how she turned out, and how easy it was to do. I'm going to have a few more monochrome images methinks, lol.


I'm entering this card into TOMIC's challenge, '3-2-1' a recipe. They want 3 different DP's, check although my third is actually the doily die. All of my papers are from Magnolia. There needs to be 2 embellishment's, check-my tag and flowers. I couldn't believe my luck when I saw the colour of that carnation sat in my box. And finally, 1 main stamped image, check-Congratulation Tilda.


I've stitched the papers together using some fab top stitch thread available from The Ribbon Girl. I think I got a bit optimistic in my stitching abilities though. I'd already decided I wanted to use this nestie, before I decided I wanted to stitch them together, it was right at the end it happened too.


That's it for me. I took the kids school shoe shopping yesterday, that was errr 'fun'!! Even the promise of MacDonald's didn't keep them totally well behaved. Today is a lazy day, and I think we'll brave the pictures tomorrow :-S

Hugs,

8 comments:

  1. absolutely love your colouring!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card Becks, I just had to give this look a go!
    I'm finding it odd not using colours though.
    Love the blue and grey!
    Love,melly. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW What a beauty, thank you for joining us at TOMIC, good luck hugs Janny

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, love the blue as a contrast. Great stitching too.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, love the sweet image and the colouring looks fabulous. Such pretty details and design.
    Lyndsey xx
    Not sure why but for some reason my blog roll will only seem to pick up your post from 2 weeks ago, will not show any new posts no matter how many times I re-input your blog address!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning card, with fabulous details, great coloring, thanks for joining us at Tomic
    smiles
    Paola

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fab card Becky, your colouring is amazing .. Love the way you've just used blue ... gorgeous!!
    Hugs
    Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi hun wow this is gorgeous, got here by typing in your blog addy see the comment left you know where lol, love the nestie hun which one is it please, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete